|Gameloft Montreal is looking for an Editor/Revisor – Japanese/English. This person will work within a team responsible for the translation and editing of game content, press releases and other varied internal documents.|
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Translating text from English into Japanese. Please note that there is a substantial amount of editing to be done on texts already written in Japanese.
- Showing adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
- Game-testing makes up a significant portion of the workload.
Experience and qualifications:
- BA in literature, translation or equivalent
- Prior experience in translation
- Bilingual (Japanese-English spoken/written)
- Excellent communication skills and an appreciation for the subtleties of language and grammar
- Able to do precise, accurate work under pressure, and prioritise work load in order to meet varying deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with video games and/or wireless technology an asset
- The candidate will be a native Japanese speaker or equivalent.
- Must like testing video games on a daily basis.
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
To apply please click on this link: http://smrtr.io/dXoLiw